Central Vacuum Systems
- Minimal Vacuum Noise: Most people are familiar with the loud noise caused by portable vacuums. With central vacuum systems the main source of the noise, the motor, is located in the garage or basement, so the only noise comes from the air flowing through the vacuum and the vacuum head itself. You will be amazed at how quiet they are.
- Super Easy to Use: With a central vacuum system, you can say goodbye to hauling around a heavy canister or upright vacuum. Central vacuums have a wide range of accessories that allow you to clean places no vacuum has ever been able to get to before. Clean every nook and cranny in your home, even those cob-webby ceiling corners and the dusty corner behind the refrigerator.
- Powerful Deep Cleaning: Central vacuum motors can be up to three times stronger than the motors in portable vacuums. This allows central vacuums to not only remove the surface dust and debris, but also the deep grit and particles that age carpet.
- Versatile: Central vacuums have the ability to reach different places and types of surfaces than the typical portable vacuum thanks to the extensive selection of accessories available. Long hoses and a number of tools makes easy work of cleaning vehicles, boats, and RVs and with the proper inlet placement, you could also vacuum these vehicles in the driveway. It even makes cleaning your garage easier than ever. It doesn't stir up dust like a broom, and is a lot less troublesome than trying to use a portable vacuum outside.
- Cleaner Air, Reduced Allergies: Central vacuum owners often remark how much cleaner the air is inside their homes, and allergy sufferers typically notice a reduction in their allergies. The reason is simple: central vacuum systems extract the dirt, dust, and debris out of the house and into the main power unit in the garage where it then could be exhausted outside. Portable vacuums recycle vacuumed allergens back into the air through the exhaust.