Foss works hard to provide the most stat-of-the-art systems on the market today, but also know these systems need to be user friendly and fit the budget of our clients. This means taking the time to explain our systems, listening to our client’s needs and then giving advice on the products that fit the best.
- Alarm/Intrusion Systems - Security Systems do so much more than help prevent burglaries. Today’s systems can include a smart thermostat to lower utility bills, cameras to keep an eye on your kids or pets, smoke, carbon monoxide, and water detectors that send you alerts when you’re away, or smart locks and lighting that can be controlled by a smartphone app. Whether it’s a basic home security system or one with highly-personalized options, our systems are user-friendly and easy to use.
- Camera Systems - Catch thieves or someone vandalizing your property, also be able to check in on your home, family, and pets when you’re away. A video doorbell allows you to see who is at the door, communicate with them, and even unlock the door from anywhere.
- Central Vacuum Systems – Traditional portable vacuums can be a pain! Central vacuums on the other hand are less noisy, super easy to use, versatile and help reduce allergens with cleaner air.
- Commercial Security and Intrusion Systems - The most common and affordable way to protect your business. Besides avoiding break-ins, a security system can help employers track who is coming and going from their facilities.
- Camera Systems - These solutions can help businesses with employee theft, fraudulent lawsuits, stolen property, and allow management to view their facility from anywhere in the world.
- Access Control - Controlling building access for employees, clients, contractors, or visitors equates to higher security levels and a lot less keys!
- Fire Alarm Systems - Many companies are looking to protect their business and employees from the threat of a fire and in many areas, they are required.
- Voice, Data, and Fiber Cabling - Infrastructure design and installation is often overlooked, but the cabling in your building is the lifeblood of all your business technology systems and should be designed and installed by an experienced company.
- Cell Phone Signal Boosters - These systems can increase your cell phone signal in all or parts of your building, reducing dropped calls, improving voice quality, and increasing your 3G and 4G speed while in the building.
- How-to Guides that walk you through step by step on how to setup your new monitoring system powered by alarm.com. Also view our tech videos to help you replace the batteries in your wireless security sensors.